Monday, December 6, 2010

Rihanna Says Fuck You Haters, She Will Dress Sexy Whenever She Wants



Rihanna, professional tattoo getter, wants all of you jealous females out there to leave her alone already. She can't help it that she dresses sexy and looks sexy and tattoos herself while flailing her arms for attention.

From Necole Bitchie/British GQ

Rihanna Says: “People think I’m overly sexy. It bothers them for some reason. Girls don’t like to see other girls dressed sexy. It’s a little intimidating; I don’t mean that in a cocky way. There’s always going to be somebody not liking what you do.
People have a lot of crazy opinions on things. Things I say, things I wear, places I go. It’s just stupid. It’s bulls–t. I’m a 22-year-old human being. People are hypocrites. They can’t wait to say something horrible. Most of them are unhappy with themselves. It’s women who are mad at other women. They should take a look at their own lives. A lot of people don’t have the guts to confront themselves. They don’t have the balls.”


Read more: Necole Bitchie.com 

2 comments:

  1. Good for her. If I were Rihanna I wouldn't care what people thought either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that photo of her. I don't mind that she is "sexy." She's young so she may go a bit overboard with it sometimes, but I'm sure she will get a balance as she matures.

    ReplyDelete